The oven is now functional! As evidenced, we plastered the last wall and had pizza last night. I can honestly say, it’s the nicest meal I think I’ve ever made in that oven.
It’s so satisfying, removing the plastic wrapping that’s around the oven. It will have to be popped back in its box while we sand and paint, but soon it will be free.
- 2 x cornice/ pelmet
- 2 x pelmet
Fair enough, we knew about these. However, we’re also missing:
- 2 x cooker hood filters
- 1 x tap
- 1 x wooden maintenance kit
- 1 cupboard door (they sent us cream instead of white)
So our jobs list for this weekend is thus:
- Ring B&Q to sort the above ASAP.
- Paint the ceiling and some walls (the important ones).
- Start putting units together!